The pilgrimage starts with registration in Ely on the evening of Thursday 24th August; and concludes with devotions in Walsingham on Sunday 27th August. There is an additional Mass for those staying Sunday night in the Slipper Chapel on Monday 28th August. This is the weekend of the August Bank Holiday.
Don’t miss your chance to take part in this unique event, by walking it, volunteering in it, or sponsoring the pilgrims.
• Accompanied by priests, seminarians and religious.
• High Mass (with deacon and subdeacon) on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
• Sung Mass in the Medieval Slipper Chapel on Monday.
• Specially created, re-usable Pilgrim’s Handbook with Mass texts, prayers, devotions, chants, and hymns for the road.
• Proper evening meals created by our dedicated cooking team.
• Support vehicles accompanying the Pilgrimage to carry heavy baggage and collect tired pilgrims.
• Lifts, minibus or coach to and from Ely, Walsingham and London at the beginning and end of the Pilgrimage.
If you are unable to undertake the Walking Pilgrimage for whatever reason but would like to make a day pilgrimage on the Sunday from London, then please see the Walsingham Day Pilgrimage page
If you are not a member of the LMS, sign up today to save money on the pilgrimage and other events through the year, and support the work of the LMS.
24th August 2017 19:00 through 27th August 2017 15:00
Houghton St Giles Little Walsingham, NR22 6AL United Kingdom